Joomla! 3.7.4 released
- by Editorial Staff
- on Joomla News
Joomla! 3.7.4 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which includes two security vulnerability fixes and over 50 bug fixes and improvements. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
What's in 3.7.4?
Joomla! 3.7.4 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Installer: Lack of Ownership Verification (affecting Joomla! 1.0.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) More information »
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla! 1.5.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) More information »
- Visit the Security Centre for more information.
- Fatal error for PHP 5.3 and a multilanguage site #16966
- Multilingual com_tags getting wrong language cookie #17084
- Post installation message: Wrong php detection #16964
- com_contact address is no longer displayed #16971
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQs regarding the 3.7.4 release.